Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The person requesting this permit agrees
1. To personally accept responsibility for any damage done to the facility or equipment by persons in his/her group during the reserved period of time.
2. To maintain order and control over persons in the group.
3. To abide by all policies and procedures of the Pascagoula Parks and Recreation Department as well as those policies regulating this facility.
4. There is no alcohol allowed on City property, no water slides, no farm animals, or any other type of instrument that would require water.
Failure to comply with all the terms of these regulation’s, or violations of any federal, state or municipal law, ordinance or regulation in conjunction with the use of this facility will result in immediate cancellation of the privilege of using this facility and will be grounds for future denial of similar reservations or permits.
There is a limited amount of electricity provided at most facilities. The rental party agrees that if there is an overuse of the electrical outlets, maintenance will not come out to the event to re-set breakers. Rental parties are encouraged to bring an alternative power source if they intend to use a large amount of power.
The rental fee for residents of the City of Pascagoula is $10.00 per hour. The rental fee for non-residents of the City of Pascagoula is $20.00 per hour. Rental fees will not be refunded due to weather conditions. Fees are only refunded if the park is closed by the City for any reason. Only residents of Jackson County will be allowed to rent Pascagoula Parks and Recreation Department facilities.
I agree to assume full responsibility and liability for any and all risk if loss by theft, vandalism destruction, or otherwise, of any and all items of personal property belonging to the organization, group or members thereof while in and about said facility, regardless of whether or not said loss relates to, or arises out of, the use of said facility and, in addition, said person or group agrees to indemnify and hold the City of Pascagoula, its agents and servants, and employee’s harmless from and against all claims and expenses for same, including attorney fees.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field