- About Pascagoula
Singing River Health System is the largest healthcare system on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Singing River proudly operates state-of-the-art facilities including 3 hospitals, 8 medical clinics, 2 specialty centers, 14 rehabilitation centers, 2 retail pharmacies and 3 Hospice of Light office locations. The Singing River hospitals in Pascagoula, Ocean Springs, and Gulfport are all "A" rated by the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade. The Singing River Healthplex in Pascagoula is 24,000 square foot medically-based fitness and wellness center that includes a 25-yard lap pool, cardio machines, group fitness classes, massage therapy, and childcare.
Singing River Health System Quick Facts
- A community owned, not-for-profit health system
- Second largest employer in Jackson County with more than 2,600 employees, physicians, staff and volunteers
- Economic impact exceeding $270 million per year
- One of the largest emergency departments in the state, caring for more than 100,000 patients per year
- Home to award winning Blue Distinction® Centers of Excellence
- Singing River Health System is recognized by U.S. News and World Report as High-Performing Hospitals for Heart Failure and COPD 2020-2021.
- Singing River Health System is rated #1 Hospital in the State for Patient Safety in Overall Medical Care and Bariatric Weight-Loss Surgery by CareChex 2020.
- Singing River Health System is rated Gold Plus in Stroke Care by the American Heart and Stroke Association.